Monday, October 22, 2007

This is what has become of my life

I have spent the last few days watching Gilmore Girls. I looked this morning and yes I still have a penis. I really love this show. I think saddest thing is I have a lot in common with Luke on the show.

I mean I am grumpy to the casual observer, but inside I am a sweetheart. And I constantly get my heart broke. But I have certain people I care about.

I got grociers today. And as I was loading them in the car, I looked at the smile face magnet Mel had gotten me. I thought about taking it down, but didn't. I thought about turning it upside down and making it look like a sad face. But I left it alone.

I am pretty much over the entire situation. It was just another thing in my life that I knew was too good to last. But the future can change, and maybe there is something that will change. I am not pining over her. I understand. But I still miss her.

I am not sure what is going on. But she had given me a bunch of household supplies at one time. Her mom Demos things at Supermarkets. One of the things I got from them was a little Contonelle Dog, you are supposed to stuff with toilet paper, because you know its supposed to be supersoft toilet paper.

The point of the story. Everynight this damn thing is in the living room. In the exact same place. I thingk the cat keeps dragging it out, but I never see her do it, and most of the time my bedroom door is closed. I never see her with it. But no matter where I set this damn thing. It ends up in the living room floor, in the same spot. Weird, unnerving. Is it a sign. Is it my dad's ghost fucking with me. Is it the home to a small clan of puppet spiders. I dont know but it is fucking with my head.

Anyway the video game show is going strong its fun. I still think I missed my calling as a producer. Oh well life is full of hopes and dreams. ANd its never all Puppy Dogs and Rainbows right.

Anyway, I am doing good. Thegut is not sliced into, I am bleeding internally. I miss a girl that was great. But she deserve happiness and I respect that.

And remember this fortune.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I am not sure there is a sign in that one but I laughed at it when I got it this weekend.

Latz
Rob
 
posted by Hendersonman at 9:58 PM, |

1 Comments:

It just wasn't meant to be. I am supposing she was sent to you so that you could get over your ex. Sounds cruel, but it worked, didn't it? Or did I misinterpret that? So, with that in mind, something new is a-comin'.
And about that dog? Lock it away and see if it finds its way out.