Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Weekend

Hey guys. Can you tell when I am depressed I write in this thing more often. I would like to think the ladies for the kind words on my budding novel.

As Depressed as I have been. I had a real good Sunday. I looked forward to it all weekend. My show has been a saving grace this week. With everythng going on, it gave me something to look forward to. Plus it gets me out of the apartment.

But I like doing the show, even if it was a big mess this weekend. Phil's wireless went out after Josiah tried to fix it. We absolve Josiah of any wrong doing, and we think Phil's Cable we used to do the show was bad. After we replaced the router, everything went good. But the show was over at that point.

One guy told us he only bought a webcam just for our show. So he is our number one fan. I do have to say that the show needs an explicit tag. We got a little blue, and thats not my normal communication style.

I have never heard anymore from Melanie. I think that is what bothers me the most. I sent her the last message on Monday of last week, and never heard back from her. I feel pretty rejected. I mean I was very good to her, I did nothing to hurt her, she can't even let me know that she found something better. My feelings are going to be hurt either way. I am not mad. Just thought she would continue to talk with me or something. :(

After we did the show and returned from Circuit City with the new router, and instaled it, we hung around for a little bit. Then Josiah and I went to meet Bryan at a Hacienda. Then we called Jesse and went to Borders.

He brought his Niece and Nephew with him. His Nephew is funny. We verbal berate each other, but I like him. He may join us for future episodes of the show.

Its funny, it started out the Phil and Rob show (phil-n-rob'd)now we have become an empire. I am not sure how we will get everyone on the camera. Phil, Jesse, Josiah (Paul), Brian the PC guy, and Jacob sometimes.

Most of all these people I had not seen since the incident at the Friend's House with Melanie.

I thought about making shirts at CafePress and selling them, but I may need to talk to my friend and see if he has worked on my logo first, I hate to use the real shitty logo for the shirts. Its not like they will sale or anything, but I want one for myself to wear during the show.

Sorry to talk about the show so much, I have another blog for that. But anyway everyone have another good night. And I will try to wipe away the Emo.

Later
Rob
 
posted by Hendersonman at 7:59 PM, |

0 Comments: