Thursday, September 27, 2007

Aggravated

I am just so aggravated. My unemployment has not come yet, be case when I filled it out, I said I recieved vacation pay. I thought I was supposed to receive vacation pay, but I did not. And besides that it was only one day.

Now my check is in Bureaucratic Hell. I had to mail off a stupid form, and other crap. Its just a headache. I am just so fed up with everything right now. I m frustrated and worried and nothing has gone right in the last month.

I will be alright. I hope.

Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 12:01 PM, |

2 Comments:

Hang in there! I know things will work out. You have come so far in this past year - your luck is sure to turn.
Unemployment snafus sure are a mess. Do you live close by that you could see them in person? I guess if it's messed up, it's messed up and just has to straighten itself out eventually. But like Manda Gril said, hang in there...