Monday, September 10, 2007

Unemployed: Week One

Man, I told Mel that i think unemployement is one of the 7 layers of hell. I am so used to having a job that it is driving me insane not having one. The highlight of my week was signing up for unemployment. How sad is that. I dont know how people do it. I have rented every new Xbox 360 game that has came out this week, and I am still bored with all the hours in the day.

Mel has been busy. She is such an Amazing women, I am so proud of her. She lost most of her grant money, but is determined to finish college in the next two years. She had to take a student loan out to do it. I wish i could do something to help her. She is going to be busy for awhile though between work and School. So we wont get to talk as often, and now I dont even get to see her at the bank.

But she has taken the time to send me emails to check on me. And i know how much she hates writing long emails. But I appreciate them. And i send the boring parts of my day looking for funny pics to put on her Myspace page.

I have talked with my friend Phil, we are going to do a video game show on Operator11.com. I am not sure what the show will be called. Nor when we will start. I have to get my laptop back, and I have been going on a week now of... Repair in Progress. I am saying that I would not buy a computer from Acer anymore. Its rediciulous that it is taking this long to get it done. Hopefully it will be back this week.

Games I have played this week on Xbox 360: Bejeweled 2, Blue Dragon, Stranglehold, Medal of honor: Airborne, Stuntman Ignition, Streets of Rage 2, Graw 2, the Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer demo. My butt hurts from sitting in my recliner so long.

Nothing really exciting going on at the moment.

Later
Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 5:42 PM, |

1 Comments:

A door closes and a window opens...hang in there, things will get better. Unemployment comp isn't so bad; at least it's money coming in. I guess the boredom is worse, huh? Just keep your chin up, you've come so far, don't stop now.