Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Week has not started out Well

Well I come into work this morning, as always. And before the store opens, my DM shows up out of the blue.

"We are closing the store down this morning, I am supposed to tell you to go home and we will call you later."

It just pisses me off. I am worried that i am not even going to have a job anymore. And they dont have the decency to tell me. I have worked here for 9 years, and I just feel like they should make sure they have a spot for the loyal employees. Just because the decide to close down a store in the area, does not mean my bills stop coming.

I am scared. I have never not had a job in the last 12 years of my life. They are supposed to be having meetings to see what the plans are... shouldnt you had those first, I am not sure what to do. If I dont hear from them I am going to go file umemployment, I would rather have a job, I am not one of these people who can sit around and do nothing.

I cried today, you know its the first time that I really cried in a long time. in fact i dont think i have cried since I met Mel. I am tired, i cant sleep, I am worried, and the only time I felt better was when I talked to her.

If I dont have a job anymore, I am going to take my 401k and get me a better car, and pay off my bills. But I would rather be working.

Oh well, what can I do.

I will worry myself sick tell I hear something. this has ruined my entire week. I was wanting to see if Mel wanted to do something this weekend, now I need to hold back on money constraints, til I find something out. And the worst part is, i wont get to see her anymore at the bank.

I know everything will work itself out, and I truly believe that, but i just wish i could be happy without having all these problems, this is the first year I have felt like life was getting better since the divorce that damn near ripped my very soul out.

most of the people i worked with called me tonight. The first thing they wanted to know was A. What happened, and B. Am i okay. It was good to know people cared.

Also my laptop is still in the shop. They have had it a week and have not even started working on it. I mean come on. I need it back at some point. I need to write my novel and such.

Well sorry my thoughts are so incoherent, I am tired stressed and a little ashamed. I dont like being at the mercy of others. I am stubborn that way.

Good night
 
posted by Hendersonman at 9:52 PM, |

1 Comments:

Like you said, things will work out. Maybe it might not be a bad idea to look for something else now. Who knows, you might even find something better. When a door closes, another one opens. Good luck.