Thursday, October 11, 2007

HeartBroken

The run of bad luck continues.

Mel has found someone else. I cant blame her, he seems to have his life in order. I am not sure when the hell my life is going to improve.

She deserves happiness, I knew it was to good to be true. I think it is my lot in life to be miserable. I am not sure why I can't get ahead. I mean since I was with her I had hope. I had hope for a future, I had hope that she would fall in love with me.

I knew I should not get attached, but my stupid ass had to go and fall in love. I am done, you know. I can't keep going through this disappointment. Everytime I find some one I want to be with some one always shows up and takes them away fom me.

I am not mad at her, she deserves to be happy. And she will be more happy with someone who can provide security for her. I know she does not want to hurt my feelings, so I will just not talk to her online or anything anymore, so she wnt really know how sad I am.

You know, I am not Job. I keep saying that. You have to have hope. But there are times like this whe I have down, and I still feel like God is kicking me while I am there.

Have A good day.
 
posted by Hendersonman at 5:59 AM, |

2 Comments:

Oh man, Rob I'm so sorry that things turned out like this. You can't blame yourself though. You are doing your best to get life to come together for you and, one day - it will all pay off.

I hope you can surround yourself with good friends this weekend and have some happy moments. I agree with not talking to her on-line - I don't think it's a good idea.

Hang in there my friend.
I am so so sorry to hear this and I am at a total loss for words about it. All I can offer is hope that some day you will find someone, only it will be when you least expect it. That person will seek you out, not the other way around. Keep your chin up, better days are coming.