Friday, October 19, 2007

Doing Okay

I wanted to let you guys know I am doing okay. I am having that knife in the gut feeling that heartache brings. Do you ever know what the hell causes that. Cause it feels like a knife, twisted, stabbing right into your heart.

I hope it goes away. It was not as prevelant as it was when my wife left me. I am not sure, maybe it was time we were together, or maybe the fact that we never even kissed or anything. But it did hurt, and I was just shocked out how she just forgot I ever exsisted. Not a peep from her. Maybe she expected me to talk to her. But I know where I am not wanted. I can take a hint. I have gotten good at this over the years.

So thats it. I am official finished with relationships. Done. There is no point. Women treat me like I am a placeholder in their lives. So when something better comes along they can jump to that. It happens with every women I care about.

Your great. I like hanging out with you.

Hey I am busy ant talk to much right now. I will catch up with you.

I am not in for a serious relationship

Hey there your cute, no I aint talking to anyone.

Sigh Bad Luck.

I feel like I live in my own version of Good Luck Chuck.

We could call it No job Rob. You date me, break my heart and you move on to better things. No need to look back. He will pick himself up and walk away.

Whatever. But I will be okay. It hurts because this truly was the only girl in the whole world I truly knew I wanted a future with. I guess as Great as I knew she was, its hard to believe no one else would discover it.

But you know I only wasted 2 years pining over a girl, thats a little shorter time than wasting 7 years right. And trust me they feel like wasted years when they abandon you.

Oh well good night

Rob
 
posted by Hendersonman at 8:25 PM, |

2 Comments:

...and when you least expect it, someone will come into your life and all these bad times will be forgotten.
I totally agree with cheyenne - when you aren't looking and you least expect it.

The thing is too - you need to work on you and getting your life in a happy place before you even think about something like that. You're still young (same age as me) and there is still lots to figure out.