Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dick in a Bottle

Wow. What a week last week. I have actually managed to keep busy for an entire week. I finaly got my unemployment. Plus it was all back paid. So I got $680 all in one lump sum. My bills all got paid, from my mom's saving account and my last paycheck. But I made sure she did notwant me to pay her back. And I went out and bought me something special.

I bought a Playstation 3. I know a little moronic considering I dont have a job right now. But it will work itself out in the end. It has too, or I will be living under a bridge somewhere.

The reason I went and did this makes sense when you think about my recent gig. My video Game show. None of us have has a PS3. So when running a Video Game Website Phil-N-Rob'd Games Its hard to be taken seriously when you can not talk bout PS3 games also. So me havig the big idea to do this, and drag all my friends into the fire with me, I bit the bullet and got the 80GB PS3. As an Xbox 360 fanboy this was heartbreaking. I know. And my 360 has been watching me closely I am afraid to sleep in the same room as it.

When I brought the PS3 home, my 360 watched me carefully unbox the new console. I could hear her grinding her disc tray. "Whats that bitch doing here. Look at your greasy fingerprints all over her. I thought we had something special." She would not talk to me for hours. I made it up to her in the morning with a few hours of sweet Tomb Raider Anniversay, and she went to sleep happy. Fullfuled even...

Anyway...

The show is fun, full house this pas week. Phil is great letting us al hangg out and this thing. We could do it here too, but I am the only one in Henderson. So its easier for meto go there, and we always have a fall back plan if Phil can not do it.

Everyone has goten into the show. People are wanting to do segments for the show. Everything from PC reports, to video game musics segments. So we are quickly filling up an Hour and 20 minute time slot. And it gets me out of the house.

One of the guys is having lady problems. I feel for him. He found out his girlfriend he has been living with for a year went to a concert and stayed with some man she made out with a few years back. She had been sending emails to him, and he found out about it. The thing is this man is in his Mid-50's. Hmmm now why does that sound familiar. Oh thats right, it happened to me to.

She went up and stayed with him for 4 days, he was wealthy. He had a Victorian Mansion owned several buisinesses. She confesed all this because when she got up there, she found out she was not the only young hot thing there. This man basicaly had a harem.

I told him he needed to get out. I watched my life fall apart with the exact same thing. Everytime a new guy that could offer security, she would be gone again. He said he understood me and him were quite similar in that situation. Then he chewed my as out too.

He called me a Dick in a Bottle. In case of penis emergency break the bottle. He said Mel had me pussy whipped, even without never having sex. He said I was too nice. I never aplied pressure and when she told me she was not ready to be in a relationship, she knew I would wait around for her. So he said that she used me to feel good about herself. And she was not held into a relationship so when something better came along, she would not feel guilty.

So when this guy breaks her heart or fucks her and leaves her or whatever happens. I will be the first one she calls crying to, because I am too nice. In case of man emergency break glass. I am like that tootsie roll in the tube i case of diet emergency.

I always knew I was like this. I meet someone and I care way to fast, and they no it. So I am always going to be around. He told me I should have just walked away when she first told me she was not wanting to be in a serious relationship. Beause I was geting used, of course she wanted me to take her out, of course she wanted me to buy her things.

It just hurt to hear it like that. But really my self esteem has not taken that much of a hit. I am so used to this happening. It hurt, I am not going to lie but I am over the Mel thing. And she did help me get over the Ex thing. So right now I am not missing any women in my life. And that is a good thing. I think I needed this, or I think I really needed to be loved back but hey, I am doing good.

I still laugh because he needs to realize that he is basically a dick in the bottle too... but to a girl he lives with.

I went and got my hair cut today. Short... Almost bald again. The way the ex liked it. Its my mean look. I wanted to be in a dark mood. Get over this goody goody attitude. Not give a shit about anything.

Instead some guy siting out in front of mcDonalds asked me for change cause he was broke. Sob story, homeless man, not sure. I gave him $5.00. So much for being a brooding asshole. I always had more heart than sense. :)

Later
Rob
 
posted by Hendersonman at 9:00 PM, |

0 Comments: