Saturday, May 26, 2007

Crackdown or Crack Down

Arghhh.

The Halo 3 beta is running right now. I love playing it. I have had so much fun playing it over the last week. I bought the game Crackdown to play the beta, but I also love the Crackdown game itself. I loved it so much that I decided to pay for the extra content.

Well I played a session of the beta this morning. I was having a good time, but decided I wanted to play Crackdown. So I reset the game, and my Xbox 360 locked up. I was frantic, I was for sure I had just gotten the Red Rings of Death. The game stopped loading.

After freaking out after restarting the system and seeing the xbox 360 logo on screeen,. waiting for the red rings... I removed the game. And loe and Behold the system started right up.

I look at my disk. And there is a fine crack down the center, which seems to have spread up into the disk itself. Great, this game no longer works. So now I am no longer able to play the game I paid $60 for, but now I cant even play the Halo 3 beta because the disk is the the only way for me to get into the beta. Not only that I am out the other $10 for the Extra content I purchased.

The only saving grace is that in a few weeks, after the beta ends. Stres with will be swamped with used Copies of crackdown and I will be able to get it really cheap. But it just bothers me, I take good care of my games, they are emaculate. So how did this little crack get in it. (I had noticed the small crack a while back, but it did not look like it had spread any)

So as of right now, I have a $60 coaster, featuring the Halo 3 Beta, and I am not happy about it.
 
posted by Hendersonman at 7:05 AM, |

0 Comments: