Friday, April 6, 2007

Its a Little Over a Month Away




That is My favorite Easter Picture. I giggle like a 12 year old school girl everytime I see it. I told Mel that next year I want to find that on a T-shirt. That could be scary seeing me walking around giggle uncontrolably.

How is everyone else doing. Here the weather went from 80 on Sunday, and then dropped to below freezing Thursday. I refuse to turn on the heater in my apartment. I just bundle up at night. I am stubborn that way.

Well i turn 30 in a little over a month. And man does it ever show. I got the CRS (Cant remember Shit) so bad that I have notes laying everywhere so I do not forget to do stuff. I have notes to remind me to pay rent, To not forget my lunch. I almost feel like any minute they are going to start filming Memento 2: Electric Boogaloo right here in my apartment.

I am not loosing my mind. But I am just paranoid that I will forget something important.

I have not written in a while. I just have not had much to say. I had an ex of my ex contact me a few days ago. Asking me question about her and such. He was worried about her. And I explained to him what kind of a liar she is. He knew I was telling the truth because of what she had said to him.

She is still going around telling everyone that I cheated on her. Well fuck her. I am glad she is gone. I do not need that many people to think I am a cheating scumbag. That disgusts me to think of cheating on anyone.

My Honor is My Life, I do not do shit like that because it hurts my honor. And its rue, my honor is my life. Its a philosphy that I live by. She promised me she was not going to lie to anyone about me after her co workers found out she was lying. Oh well, I knew she was lying about me. it does not hurt anymore, it just pisses me off.

I am sure her Husband will send me another threatning email if they read this. But who cares.

Anyway folks, I got to run. Daylights a wasting. Have a Happy Easter Weekend. Stay warm. And all that good stuff.

Robert "Hendersonman" Wood

Labels:

 
posted by Hendersonman at 6:39 AM, |

1 Comments:

I wouldn't worry so much about what she says (lies). The people that know you know it's not true what she says anyway, and eventually karma will bite her in the ass. Remember, what goes around comes around, and those that do wrong against another will get bit.