Thursday, March 22, 2007

Don't Mistake Coincidence for Fate

Well I finally heard from Mel last night. It seems my suspicions were right on. I scared her off, kind of. She said she went to my myspace page a while back, and seen I had changed my relationship status to In a Relationship. And this scared her. She told me she is not ready to be in a relationship right now, she still has school to finish.

I totally understood that. I told her in the email the reason why I changed it was because I actally started getting messages from real women on there who were interested. And I wanted to take myself out of the game so to speak to see where this goes.

She also told me that she had not dated a whole lot and she wanted to do so with out feeling guilty. Just my luck right. The Baxter Returns, I find the girl I really feel like could go somewhere Maybe she is just not wanting to get bogged down.

I just thought she would become the one. I guess I have mistaken Coincidence for Fate. She said she wants to still be friends and chat and hang out sometimes, but I get the feeling that is more out of being nice than really want.

Oh well she is remarkable, and I am patient when it comes to the affairs of the heart. So we will just have to see where this goes. I know I have a lot to offer someone who looks long enough to see it.

At least I did not loose this one from Talking about the ex all the time.

Anyway i will let you know how this all goes. Pray for me to find the guidance I need.

Its just weird how the same night I find out that the ex wife was getting remarried that is the last time I hear from Her for almost a week. Oh well when God hands you lemons you cant get pissed because you wanted tea.

Robert

I know looking back I might have gotten a little intense, I was holding back, but its a litle harder to hold back when you can actually see a future for once.

Labels:

 
posted by Hendersonman at 7:47 AM, |

0 Comments: