Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WTF?

Its been one of those weeks. I am not sure what has happened. Melanie has not talked to me since Friday night. I am not sure f she is mad at me, o if she is busy but I have to admit I am a little worried.

I have sent emails asking her whats she has been up to. I have tried calling her. She does not answer. At work yesterday she said hi to me and told me have a good day but she was in a discussion with one of her other employee about some kind of form.

Friday night she said that she was going to spend saturday with her dad and her half siblings. She had not seen them in awhile. I told her no problem, and that I understood.

Maybe I had scared her off, I was doing my best not to come off as too forward, and held a lot of stuff back. It sucks if I am loosing her already geez. I am in near panic mode, its not like her to not talk to me for a few days. Right now I feel like my throat wants to close up. I am scared. My life had been going so good and now I am worried.

I also found out my ex got remarried this weekend. Not that I really cared. I had sent her an email to let her know I had some of her stuff if she needed it back. And where to leave it. (Because I had a feeling she had moved out of her apartment) And sure enough she rubbed it in that she was getting married on Saturday. I am pissed because she ran off with my dog and I will never get to see Tiki again. (In fact Tiki had puppies and I was not informed. My mom would have wanted one. Oh well, she is gone from here.

So I sit here, worried, half sick, with a headache. I am stressed because I am not sure what the hell I did, and what I should do. It just seems odd how fast this all seems to have fallen apart. (I had just seen her last Tuesday, I even talked to her on the phone that night, and not really spoken much to her since then. Maybe its college stuff and she is busy. Maybe I just worry to much. But I am going to send her an email tongiht, or in the morning asking her if she is upset with me, and if she does not want to see me anymore then to at least tell me so, I will understand.

Oh well, I guess maybe I evaded heart break and misery for a little while.

Pray for me and God Bless.

Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 6:39 PM, |

0 Comments: