Monday, March 5, 2007

Do I have a Glow?

Its been one of those weeks. Not so much for me, but everyone around me. I went to a friends grandmother's funeral. Another one of my friend's mother had a stroke, and also Melanie's grandpa had a stroke. And last Monday I got a flat tire.

I am hoping this wek is going to be better. Mel is on Spring Break this week, which is hilarious because it had been pretty cold, why have spring break, before spring? We did not get to see each other on Saturday like I had hoped, but I figured we would not when I heard about her grandfather.

I really did not think I would hear from her much at all. She has been at the hospital all week. Yet almost at least once a day she sends me a text message asking how my day is going, and hope I am doing well. These little messages brighten my day.

I had a customer come in the store who always talked to me, telling me that I have been in a better mood recently. And that I have a glow, she asked if I had a girl friend now. I was thinking is it that obvious. Okay tecnically its not a girlfriend I guess, but close enough to my heart.

Spent most of today trying to catch up on the Xbox Live Achievement Rewards Program, I got another month to come up with less than 500 more gamerscore Points. I think I can o it. I am playing Eragon, and the acheivement points are easy and I actually think the game is pretty good. The funny thing is that I am reading the book at the same time (Yes I know its Young Adult, but I like Dragons) I almost bought the second book in the series, "Eldest" but passed. Money may be tight in the near future.

I am hoping to pick up Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 this week. It will probably be the last game I pick up for awhile. Oh and Worms HD on XBLA. I love me some Worms.

Eragon is a good book, and the movie comes out on DVD this month, so I am looking forward to that.

Is anyone else gotten as disappointed with Lost this season as I have. I likd this past episode, but man the two or three before it sucked. I am really just sick of the "Others".

I am really Enjoying Jericho, I am almost starting to like it more than Lost. They actually answer some Questions. And heroes, man was I wrong about that show, each episode gets better than the last. I am definately watching TV more this year than in most.

Hopefully I will get to see the girl that owns my smile sometime this week. I miss her smile. When she heard I had a flat tire, she was upset because she could not do anything to help. She was in class at the time, so I did not call her. Someone from my past should take notes.:) This is how to respond when someone needs your help.

Anyway, I need to go. Heores starts in a few. Everyone have a good night

Robert

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Hendersonman at 4:48 PM, |

0 Comments: