Monday, March 26, 2007

Robert Wood, You BlockHead

Okay so here we go again. I am a block head. I totally missed the boat in what Mel was trying to say. I thought she had basically decided to ignore me, and move on with her life. I thought she was basically saying she wanted to be friends, and that she was only saying she wanted to chat and hang out soetimes because she was being nice and not meaning it.

No, she still likes me. She spoke to me tonight online, she actually sent me a message first. And after talking with her tonight I figured out what she was really saying. She Wants Boundries.

My problem was i was reading her signs wrong. And this lead me to think she was more serious than she really was. This is where I soar. I know she is the one for me, and I can be patient. I excell at patience with women. Now i know there are boundries, i can work with that.

Boundries go away over time, and if I show her the real me, then this will eventually work out. When i say that i am looking fior a meaningful relationship, and not just to get into a girl's pants, I truly deeply mean that. And when I meet some one like this is is so true. I have waited a year for this girl to notice me, and i am not about to blow this now i know where the out of Bounds line is.

We will se how this develops. She does like me, but she is not trying to rush. I can accept that. :)

Goodnight all.
Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 1:16 AM, |

3 Comments:

That's great that you guys talked it out and that you better understand what she is looking for.

The most important thing, and I know you know this, is to not play any games. Be up front and next time you aren't sure about something - ask :)

I'm glad things are going good!!

PS - that sucks about not being about to see Tiki - especially after she had puppies!!
Anything that good is worth the wait.
good luck with everything!

new blog: http://mandalists.blogspot.com/