Monday, April 30, 2007

Who says you can't go Home again

Hey guys, it looks like in a month or 2 I am moving back to my hometown of Henderson. My best friend is getting married (the one that is like a brother to me) and he had been living with my mom for the last 2 years. So i decided to do the right thing and move in with my mom for the next year or so. Since it is my fault she is in the predicament she is in.

The good news is I can afford to get me a better car this way, zand it helps me since i have to pay for a bankruptcy now. And mom is paying off one as well, (again thats my fault because i talked into filing bankruptcy, so my ex and her and I could all have a better life, ha)

I feel like a looser in some ways. I am almost 30 and going back to live with my mom. But i did it for 2 years on my own. I could have done more, but at least this way i can get back on my feet, and after a year move back home to Evansville, and find a better apartment. I will miss my freedom a little bit. My mom is not strict and i have never felt like that would be the problem, I just liked living alone.

I sent an email to Mel today telling her about all this. I had told her a few weeks ago that i was probably going to do this. She has seemed kind of distant lately, I am hoping she is just busy, it has been the last few weeks of school for her after all. I just kind of miss her. I hope we can continue to see each other, but if she decided that I am not what she is looking for right now, then I understand. she has a busy life right now. But we shall see summer is coming and I will actually be able to take her to the movies more often, and dinner and such. Plus she understands how life can be, she lives with her mom too.

The only real reason I tried so hard to make it on my own is because my ex told me I could not do it on my own. Plus i thought if I showed her i could she may see that i was not the irresponisble person she thought I was. And maybe that would bring her back. Ha, I cant believe I wasted so much time on her. Looking back, she really was not worth it. I wish I had known that 2 years ago. But it took Mel to break her spell on me. Its because of Mel i wanted to get my life in order. Its because of her I was able to throw out the junk in my closet. So i have to believe that God has his plans, and if it is meant to be then it will always find a way.

So when they say you cant go home agian, well they lie. you can.

Now on to some other things.

I played with a Wii for the first time yesterday. I kind of enjoyed it. i still think it is a fad and i still believe it will be something in a few months time that will be sitting in the corner collecting dust. But for what we did with it last night, its how it is supposed to be played.

A group of friends gathered around a tv, laughing and talking and shooting one liners at each other. but i do not think it will be as exciting in a few days when you are just by yourself, playing with your wii. But it maybe one of the first things i buy after moving in with my mom, because I am a hardcore gamer. And I do want ever console.

i started writing again. I have trouble writing because I could never get my story structure correct. ut I mapped out the first 13 chapters, and you know what, the story I am tryig to tell actually makes sense, and i can also write different chapters now, so if i get stuck on one part of a chapter I can skip it and come back later. Now I just have to learn how to use more flavor text.

Got the new Dresden Files novel from the library. it is pretty good so far. I think Jim Butcher is becoming my favorite author. He can keep you entertained, and turning the pages one after the other after the other.

I also have been playing alot more Rainbow 6 Vegas online since they brought out the new maps, it is so much fun.

Anyway gotta run. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 7:52 AM, |

1 Comments:

You have to do what what you've got to do, as they say. Have you ever looked at going to USI?