Sunday, April 22, 2007

VT, Video Game Violence and life as Usual

I hae started trying to write this blog three times this week. Its been one of those weeks. It could have been a lot worse, but man could it have had a lot of improvememnts.

Virgina Tech was awful. I looked for as much info about the crime as i could find. Because i already knew what it was going to be blamed on. And Two douche bags were there to give there expert testimony as to the cause.

Jack thompson wasted no time throwing in his 2 cents about video gamre violence. Even before the killers age or name was released he already had his cause... Video Game violence.

It was a refreshing change however this week. People came to the aid of Video Games, this has never really happened before. Rush Limbaugh stood up for gamers. He was quoted as saying that video games did not cuase this, this was the cause of man who had problems.

And the other culprit this week was that aragant son of a bitch Dr. Phil. You know, it sickens me how much coverage this guy gets. This fat piece of shit has his own diet books. I mean what the fuck is that about. Oh and he doles out relationship advice, but lets go back to his first wife, why did they get divorced. Because he was cheating on her. I mean this son of bitch should be the front of the Hip-hip-hypocrit parade. And now he opens his mouth and spews out diareha again of shit he knows nothing about.

Why is it that gamers get a negative rap about this crap. I play violent video games, I love grand theft auto, I will be there day one when the new one comes out. I play halo, I play ghost recon, I have even fired a real weapon. But I do not want to go out and kill people for real.

This Korean piece of dag crap should have been throw into a metal instiution. He should not have been able to buy a gun. I know life is hard dickweed. I was picked on in school too. I played doom on ps1, but that has never made me want to go into my high school and blow away people. Dont use videogames as your scape goat, because gamers are tired of it. We have a right to vote. And some day we are going to have a president who played GTA or Halo or Doom. We all pass through outr phases. As the generation that passed before us hands the torch over, so will the negative stereo type. The same as what happened with Rock and Roll.

I am sorry to hear about the Families who lost lives this past week. I wish you the best of luck in your life. Its never easy to loose family.

Also Mel's dad was in the hospital this week. He is okay but there was a scare earlier in the week, and his once again home. Poor girl is stressed out, she only has a few weeks of classes left and she is at wits end.

My life has had its share of ups and downs this week. I filed for bankruptcy a few weeks ago. I was threatened by one of the companies i owed money to, they were going to garnish my wages/ I got it filed, but this week they took 1/4 of my paycheck, and they should not have been able to do that. Still waiting to hear from my lawyer over this one. I was looking forward to having that part of my check. i have been running low on groceries and i was really goiong to stock up. My finaces were starting to look good. I just hope we get this all figured out before next week. Other than that my life has been usual.

Sorry I have not written the blog. I just have not really had anything to talk about, so i just kind of waited. Mel's busy with school, and I have been doing a little writing here and there.

I have not mentioned it, but if you look to the left you will notice a little box called my twitter box. It is a little box that tells you what I am up to in real time. (Well in real time as i see fit to tell you) So if I have not updated the blog, you can still see that i am alive.

Anyway Guys, I will talk to you soon.

Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 9:43 PM, |

1 Comments:

I didn't think they could garnish the wages of someone in bankruptcy protection. Perhaps, this is one of the many new "advantages" of the watered down bankruptcy laws.