Monday, June 4, 2007

WANTED



An Italian Contractor/Plumber to help me save a princess from a giant gorilla. The ability to jump barrels and use of a hammer a must. Also able to throw fireballs and the ability to grow after eating Hallucinogenic mushrooms a plus.

Never mind the Princess looks happy in th arms of said gorilla. If this is you please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you.

PS: If you brother wants he can come along to, just tell him to leave the ghost vaccum at home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys Mel and I had a good time this weekend. We went to play mini golf Saturday night. It was fun and she stompd my ass. The last two holes it started to pour rain.

What is it guys when a girls hair gets all wet that they look so beautiful even though they thnk they dont.:)

Afterwards we went to Nick's pizza. And then back to my place to mess around with my laptop. (get your mind out of the gutter)

I love my new computer. I am still getting used to the keyboard and I am not to fond of the the Touchpad stuff. But other than that I like it. It even has Vista on it, and I really like it.

I tried to download Wolrd of Warcraft and pay it on here, but it really did not run it well. It maybe a screen refresh thing, or the lack of a decent graphics card. Its oay I do not need to get into a MMORPG honestly. They just suck up all your free time.

Mel stayed over until after midnight. She seemed to enjoy hanging out with me. I hung back and did not try to push here or anything. She seemed to understand that I respected her space. I just needed to know about boundries.

Anyway she is on vacation this week. So I wont get to really see her, she has a lot to do this week. Her step grandma is having surgery today. She is having a kidney removed.

I missed her, and I was glad she had a good time. She even text me the next morning to let me know she had a good time.

Anyway I am going to get off here and stuff.

Have a Good day everyone

Labels: ,

 
posted by Hendersonman at 5:40 AM, |

0 Comments: