Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Xbox 360 update

Well I woke up this morning, and turned on the 360 it came right on. I shut it down and tried it several more times and the lights came back every time. I could not get back to sleep this morning so I just messed around on the internet.

An hour later i tried turning it on again, and it worked, and it worked every time since i turned it on. I even put a disk in and it did not give me any trouble this morning.

I even played games online. So i went ahead and sucked up my pride, and crawld to the phone to call Microsoft again to let them know i scrounged up the money to send it in. (Mom again)

So I called them gave the refrence number. He told me it was going to cost $104 dollars,and took all my info. Then told me i needed to confirm it with someone else. When I got on with this guy, he told me that everything was going to be the same, however, they had extended the warrenty on my 360, so it was going to be free of charge.

I was nearly floored. Just 5 minutes ago they told me that it was going to cost me, and now I get it repaired, another ytear warrenty, and a free month of Xbox live. I feel really bad now for screaming at that guy over the phone last night, and let me tell you i gave him all kinds of hell. Granted it is not his fault, but then again there is a problem with these consoles and they need to quit hiding it.

I am a little nervous, I have a lot of Good Karma coming to me or something. I keep praying that it sticks around for a while.

+Getting a Laptop this week
+Getting the 360 fixed for free
+Melanie and i are going out on Saturday (for the first time in 2 months)

I am so excited about my lap top. I have always wanted one. And I plan to walk down to the riverfront with it and write, when I move in over here at my mom's. Thats happening soon.

Anyway everyone have a good day.

Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 9:52 AM, |

1 Comments:

All good things!!!! I love love love our laptop, it's awesome.

Where are you guys going on Saturday? Movie?