Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blabbing on...

Hello everyone,

I love the new lap top. It is everything I always wanted. I cant wait to have real time to settle in and start writing. Things are starting to calm down.

I am moving to Henderson hopefully on Saturday. They are doing some construction on the bridges that lead into Henderson, so I am going to rent a U-haul and get everything all in one load.

I have pretty much everthing packed up. I have some books to throw into a book bag, A closet full of clothes. I need to clean up the apartment today, but I am not feeling well. I know I am getting sick. I slept til 9 this morning. I have not slept til 9 in the morning for months. Unless I went to bed at 4 a.m.

Melanie is doing good. She returned from her vacation. I have to ask her if her and her mother had went to the tatoo shop. She said she wanted to get a tat, but was kind of afraid. She loves butterflies. I think she should get a pair of angel wings.

My Xbox 360 arrived yesterday to Mcallen Texas. Hopefully they get it fixed up and sent out today. I heard most people get an email saying it has arrived and 4 hours later they get one saying that it has left. I really miss my 360.

Prince of Persia classic was released today. I want to play it so bad. I remember playing Prince of Persia on the Super nintendo and just being in love with it. I was a hard game, and I put it in my top 5 acomplishments of video gaming.

I also have been playing Tomb Raider Anniversary. On The Ps2. I wish they would have brought ths out immediately on the 360. I know its coming, but I think it is going to be downloaded pack for the Legend game. Fine, whatever, but I will have to buy Tomb Raider Legend. I just feel like it is missing something on ps2... maybe it is because I am a graphics whore.

Oh see what happened there I went off to video game land. I did not mean to do that. Anyay have a good day eeryone.

Hendersonman Out
 
posted by Hendersonman at 7:09 AM, |

0 Comments: