Thursday, March 6, 2008

Has it Been that long

Wow. Just realized that this blog has not been updated since the middle of the Febuary.

Got my Xbox back today. I missed it so much. Alot has happened in the last month. Along with my sunday video game show, we started a podcast. And its awesome. Well if we could get the technicalities down to a minimum. There are 6 of us. Phil, Josiah, Kush (from CHicago, he is like the guy who fixes my problems) Brukaoru (She is like my little sis) and Kadosho, who is friends with Bru and a welcome addition and brings A bit of mental stability.

I have decided that I am going to do something for myself this year, my mom is going to help me pay for it. I am getting all my top teeth pulled and getting dentures. I know this is a sad fact at the age of 30 I am getting flase teeth but my teeth are bad. Ever since I was like 8, my two front teeth grew in with an overbite, which my parents could not afford to fix, and not only that they have a permenant stain from a reaction to an antibiotic I took as a child.

I dealt with it my whole life, and frankly its were 90% of my self esteem issues come from. Its one of my character flaws. People look at me like I dont bush my teethm and it makes it hard to talk to women when your stained teeth stick out for the world to see. So its going to cost me over a $1000 more than likely. But I am geting my 401 k soon. So I think thats when I will do it. While I am unemployed, so I can get it done and not have to miss work when I get a job.

I am scared, I know its going to hurt, but it will be worth it in the long run. Anything that can help with my self esteem is worth it, since I have so little of it.

Noty much of imprtance is going on. Awaiting another snowfall here. God I hate the snow. I hate hate hate it.

Been fighting the flu here. I keep getting over it, but then it just keeps coming back.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base and the teeth thing has been on my mind for awhile. And wanted to put it out in the ether, to see what others might say.

Take Care
Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 10:02 PM, |

2 Comments:

Don't feel embarrassed about your teeth or having to get them pulled. My dad had all his teeth removed when I was really little and got dentures. Just be honest with yourself about whether or not the dentures are comfortable and don't be afraid to go back to get them adjusted. It's not fun when you have discomfort or pain after making a change to make yourself feel better! I say go for it!
And I say go for it too. Getting new teeth will uplift your spirits and do you a world of good.