Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Universe Speaks

Ever had those days where the Universe Speaks to you. I had one of those the other night. I was sitting here when my old friend Audrey, a fellow blogger, sent me an IM. I have not really talked to her in a few months. She said she had gone through some old emails and seen one from me and decided to give me a call.

We talked for ten minutes. And she asked me if I was still writing. I told her no, not really. She told me that I should continue to do it. I was a good writer. It was good talking to her, I had been so down in the dumps. She made me feel good, I mean its not every day a model from LA gives you a pep talk. Thanks Audrey.

Then the next night, the guy who got me into writing at Eden Studios called me on Skype. And he asked if I was still writing.. and then said the same thing, I was a good writer, and I should keep writing.

I wish I had more self confidence. But it did sound good coming from these two. I have respect for both of them. And I think I needed a little encouragement besides what I get from here (I cant forget the other two ladies in my life HUGZ)(that sounded so gay didnt it).

Anyway just wanted to say hi, while I was on an upbeat turn. Talk to you later

Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 3:00 PM, |

2 Comments:

Hello!! Glad to hear there are some good days :)

Keep writing!
Thank you, Robert. Yes, most definitely keep writing, you never know what will come of it. It really does open up a whole new horizon for one.
And no, that didn't sound gay.