Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Poor Kid, Looks like his daddy

Monday was baby night for lots of people who knew me. Ben's wife was rushed to the hospital because she was having trouble breathing. A few hours later they decided that they had to take the twins because her blood pressure was through the roof. (Same thing happened to my ex wife's mother, and she was a twin also).


Emma And Kane were born on Monday. Mother and babies are doing fine. As of yesterday. The girl looks like her mother, and the poor boy looks like his dad.
And yes the boy his named after a pro wrestler,sigh.

The babies are in an incubator after they were born. I am not sure how they are today. Mom seen them last night. They were trying to make it to 32 before she had them, she made it to week 29.

In Newyork the same day and almost at the same time. My friend Ron, from xbox live DarklordRS (thats his gamertag) had his little girl. Kind of interesting in a way. I could not have predicted that.

Yesterday would have been 8 years. My finger still bears the mark. But its fading.

My old boss called me yesterday. I learned that he got laid off a few weeks after I did. They gave his store to someone else, who was a friend of the DM. We were discriminated against. We lost our jobs so friends of his could keep theres. I hope that faggot son of a bitch gets everything in his life he deserves. I was there longer than he was. In fact I hope everyone in that office who was responsible gets what they deserve. I know its not very nice. But how many time have they had to lay in bed and wonder, are they really going to be alright.

Anyway. Have a good day

Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 4:20 AM, |

1 Comments:

I know the feeling about losing a job because of some bastard who thinks he is better than you, when all the time he is nothing but a piece of crap. Been there, done that. In my case, the joker left a year and a half later. Were it not for him I would still be there. I try to think I am over it, but it still upsets me at times. Yeah, he should burn in hell too.