Monday, November 26, 2007

>: l

I found some interesting info this weekend that really upset me. I am not sure if this is a reason Mel quite talking to me and I hope to God I never find out that it is true.

Seems that an old friend that pissed me off a few months back, ran into Mel a little while ago. She supposedly asked him, "Are you Rob's friend?"

He replied, "No not anymore, because of you and the bad way we supposedly treated you, he has quite talking to us." And then he walked away.

Now he told this to a mutual friend. This guy has no reason to lie to me about it. He is not a person that gets a sick thrill out of watching people get angry and throw down. But this guy told him that. And that just made me more angry.

Oh well he brought it on himself. No one goes over there anymore, and its reasons like this that he has no friends anymore. No one hangs out over there because he just does not know how to treat people.

He also made some comments about me to people because I did not confront him face to face, just quit coming over. I had nothing to say to him. He is one of these people that never believes he is wrong, so its like arguing with a brick wall.

But all I can say is this, I am not sure if this is the reason Mel moved on, a part of it, or whatever. It bothers me because for once in my life since the divorce, I was happy. I had dropped most of my cynical nature. Oh well.

My mom and I finished the Gilmore Girls Marathon a week ago. Loved the show. I wish it was still on. I think it is one of the best shows I ever watched.

Luke is my hero.

Later
Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 4:43 AM, |

1 Comments:

What goes around comes around (one of my favorite sayings) and the word karma come to my mind.

I think that would just about drive me crazy wondering why she broke things off with you.