Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Universe is righting itself... Kinda

I have been in a better mood lately. Not exactly sure what has brought it on. Things around me seem to be improving. My friend and co-host is finally catching some breaks in his situation, and he seems to be in a better mood. I was woried about him for awhile.

I am still desperately looking for a job. I am just going to have to take the first thing I am offered at the moment I guess. But whatever, as long as I have money, and hopefully Sundays off I will good.

I have a review to write for a buddy who works for a Role playing game magazine. Trying to decide what to say in this review, waiting to see if some of my friends want to run through it.

I swear when I lay down at night I think of a thousand different subjects for this blg, and like a nice dream they fade away when I get up in the morning.

I guess the only thing that bothers me is valentines days. The stores are filled with hearts and ballons and cards. And I just remeber that this time last year, I thought I had a relationship that was going to go somewhere. Man I wish there were some way to have a feeling like that again. Oh well.

I remember when I was married and I would go buy a card, it was not unusual for me to spend an hour at the Halmark store. Reading diffrent cards, and have tears in my eyes. It was always embarrassing but that has always been me, more heart than brains.

My head is killing me this week. Snus pressure, we just had a series of really bad storms sweep through here. Tornadoes hit somewhere near here and destroyed another trailer park. Killing three people.

Me and Phil got invited to do a Podcast with the crew at Tech and Games. I think we are going to try to do it on saturday. Get our little show some more exposure. Since they have way more listeners and are on I-tunes. Thats right good people, a man who has a voice for print is going to be on a podcast.

Also if you guys want to watch a great documentary, watch the King of Kong. Its sounds like the most borning premise of a movie, but it is the ultimate good vs. evil movie you will see.

Its all about 1 mans fight to get his name in the Guiness Book of World Records for the vido game donkey kong, and the person who had the record is one of the refrees for Twin Galaxies, and he does everything to keep it from geting in the record book. Trust me, it is an awesome.

ANyway, gotta run

Later
Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 9:37 AM, |

3 Comments:

Glad to hear from you! Sounds like some things are coming together ;)
PS - I don't ever celebrate Valentines. It's over rated and silly. Try not to let it get to you!
So glad to hear you are in better spirits these days. You will find too that if you keep your spirits up, everything around you will be better too.
What's Valentines Day? It's just a silly day that the card companies and candy companies make out like bandits at the expense of people with big dreams.