Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Far in April

Hello everyone.

Some updates, still single, still unemployed, still running a video game site, and doing a video show on Sunday, and a podcast on Wednesday. And still trying to housebreak a pug.

After much frustration of calling about my 401(k). I got frustrated and called his boss. I asked the boss. What I did to them, because I cant seem to get a call back abot paperwork, after I left so many messages.

I got a call back the next day. And the paperwork the day after that. So I should get money back shortly. The good news is my 401(k) bounced back a bit after I lost a thousand dollars in it. I got about 500 back. Hopefully I dont loose it waiting for them to cut me a check.

With this money, I can safley wait another 3 months without a job if I have to. So hopefully I can find something. At least I will be able to pay off my credit card. But I am treating myself to a Nintendo DS, and a PSP in June (waiting for the model I want to come in)

Halo and I are sitting outsid right now. Storms will be rolling in within the next few hours. But and bringing with it tornado like weather. But right now its only cloudy and windy. I a hoping for some nice Saturday weather to take him to the park.

If you want to know more about halo, he has his own blog with his own comments on life, potty training, and me. Halo the pug

Halo seems to help calm me down with the frustration I feel. Of course that could be because I am getting some money finally.

Oh and I came home from doing the show on Sunday, my hair was really bothering me. I hate when my hair gets so long and I cant do anything with it. So I told myself that I would buy me a set of hair clippers and do it myself. If they were cheap enough.

I bought a pair for $13. A haircut around here cost $9-11. And I did what my ex wife used to do. Cut my hair without any of the guards on. I forgot how short it is when you do this. But I got it done. I will make sure next time my mom is hom so she can check the back. I had a heck of a time finding a mirror.

Anyway. Chat with you guys later
Robert
 
posted by Hendersonman at 8:01 AM, |

0 Comments: